Standard Terms and Conditions
- Project Proposal/Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually agreed and executed by all parties
- Project Proposal/Agreement outlines the parameters of agreed services covered as they are mutually understood by all parties.
The purpose of this Project Proposal/Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent outcomes and delivery to you our client by Quick on the Click
The goal of the Project Proposal is to obtain mutual agreement regarding service provision between Quick on the Click and you our client.
The objectives of our Project Proposal are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to you our client.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
- Project Proposal/Agreement is valid from the acceptance date outlined in our Project Proposal engagement document and is valid until further notice.
- Should service provision be provided on an ongoing basis this agreement will be reviewed annually at anniversary of the initial engagement document.
Any variations to this Project Proposal/Agreement will be confirmed in writing at time of review. Quick on the Click reserves the right to vary this agreement at the time of each annual review.
Your responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Project Proposal / Agreement include:
- All media (images, video, audio etc) and content that is required to complete the project is to be provided to Quick on the Click prior to the agreed commencement date of the project.
Note delay in providing content to Quick on the Click will lead to delays and extended time frames in regard to project completion.
- If the website development is delayed for more than 2 weeks by client inaction, or is halted indefinitely, Quick on the Click can request full and final payment for the services specified in this Project Proposal / Agreement. If this occurs, additional costs may be imposed if the project is resumed at a later date.
- Payment to be received for all costs and fees as agreed within 7 days of invoice being issued
Remedies for Overdue Payment
If payment has not been received by the due date, Quick on the Click has the right to suspend ongoing work, until such time that full payment of the outstanding balance has been received. If full payment has still not been received 30 days after the due date, Quick on the Click has the right to replace, modify or remove the Web Site and revoke your license of the Work until full payment has been received. By revoking your licence of the Work or removing the web site from the Internet, Quick on the Click does not remove the Client's obligation to pay any outstanding monies owing
Service Provider Requirements
Our responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting project time frames associated with this agreement subject to the timely provision of all information required for completion.
Approval of Work
On completion of the Work, you will be notified and have the opportunity to review it. You should notify Quick on the Click, in writing, of any unsatisfactory points within 3 business days of receipt of such notification. Any of the Work which has not been reported in writing to Quick on the Click as unsatisfactory within the 3 business day review period will be deemed to have been approved. Once approved, or deemed approved, work cannot subsequently be rejected, and the contract will be deemed to have been completed. The Contract will remain in effect until all obligations have been completed in terms of this Clause
If you reject the Work within the 3 business day review period and you do not approve subsequent Work performed by Quick on the Click to remedy any points reported by the you as unsatisfactory, the contract will be deemed to have expired and Quick on the Click can take any legal measures to recover both payment for the completed Work and reasonable expenses incurred in recovering payment.
Email enquiries will be responded to within one business day.
Phone support is available between 10.00am – 3.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).